Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Surgery Update

Yesterday was surgery day. After waiting all day, they finally took me in at about 4:15 pm. Apparerently, my meniscus was not torn after all. I just have the pleasure of having bad arthritis. Good news and bad news. The good part is that I am not in very much pain because they really didn't do anything but look around. Recovery shouldn't be bad and I imangine I won't have to go to therapy. The bad news is that I will only get worse over time and eventually have to have knee replacements in both knees. I'm not suprised because I figured years ago I would end up with new knees. I have pictures from surgery I could post but they really don't look like anything so I will pass this time. The best part about having surgery is that Jodi is here to take care of me. It is always fun to have her around.

1 comment:

CJ Armstrong said...

Carla I am happy to hear that your surgery went well and that you are not in to much pain. Jodi is the best at taking care of people when they are sick or hurt. I am glad that she is there. I love you.